I'm still unwell, and it's Valentine's Day.
No gift this time Baby!!! Sorry!!
However let me say 'Thank You' for agreeing to go out with a boy 14 years ago on New Year's Eve.
A boy with barely a Dirham in his pocket, who wore your Father's Jacket & drove your Uncle's car to the Farm Party in Aweer.
Let me assure you however that the love that I professed for you that day, was all my own!!! That day will always remain the high point of my life!!! Marrying you was my 'Magnum Opus' and I only hope that I measure up to even a miniscule percentile of your expectations.
Thank you for the love, commitment and caring that you've provided me for all of these years!!!
Yours Forever!!!!!
D
Happy Valentine's Day to all who've been fortunate enough to find that 'special someone', and to those who've remained single in order to hold out for that someone, somewhere!!!