Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Restoration Hardware Pit Stop

Made a pit stop at Restoration Hardware - nothing here is affordable but you get some great ideas for styling and recreating. When I am rolling in millions all my furniture will be from here, until then I will just pose and take out pics of everything !
Loved the light colored round tables as I am looking for one big round one right now for my living room but D has assured me he is making me one out of skateboards ! Don't ask me more - its all happening in his head !






The girls absolutely bored and lounging in the sofa section



This chain link chandelier.............incredibly cool and different

Eeek ! I spot a Swedish mirror ! and a Venetian one too ! 

Pining for a wood chandelier - they lend so much organic texture to a space




D in a Faberge chair............is it not the coolest chair ever ! 
Their furniture is designed so well with the utmost workmanship and quality. By far some of the best furniture in the market. Those are all the pics guys, now I'm off to dream of my millions and how I will spend it !

Hugs
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...