Sunday, November 15, 2009

This Organised!!

It's so amazing to have the shed all wired up. I can now work in it and confine my mess to one place instead of it being all over the house. I have music and heat. What more could one want.

It was now time to get all of my tools in place so that they have a specific position within the shed as well as being within easy reach. The space between 2 studs now holds dedicated shelves that were drilled out using a pegboard as a template for accurate spacing. These hold an assortment of screwdrivers that I have collected over the years as well as a set that I bought when I arrived in Canada. The shelves are angled slightly forward to make it easy to remove and put back the screwdrivers.

Tomorrow more shelves....

Finally everything in place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...