Friday, February 6, 2015

Wilde North got legit !!

The new biz cards came in yesterday and it's definitely a first for me....having both our names on the same card. Actually its the second time......the first was our wedding card. Did some shots of them for all social media and here are some of the pics. I have realized that I do like photography and playing with my Canon T3i.

Photographed it on our vintage compass highlighting the NW sign - get it?!!

I do like photographing against vintage rusted elements like this antique fan


Thank you to everyone for their outpouring of love and support these last few weeks. I am excited to share the current LIVING ROOM REDECORATE that is nearly finished - just got to put up the curtains next week and will do the final reveal after.

Hugs
Lynda

If you are looking for solutions for your home, contact us about our design, build & decorate services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...