Thursday, February 12, 2015

Launch of Wilde North Interiors




If you've been a regular visitor to this blog, you've no doubt noticed the change to the header. No -  you've not happened upon some random blog instead of your usual haunt... (I live in hope, no need to burst my bubble)

For the longest time, I've wanted to go with a formal business name instead of my own. It needed to be different, yet personal. No Maple Leaf, Canadian, Ontario - those are done....... quite overdone actually.

When I was much younger, my father tried his had at animal husbandry. Pigs to be more specific. He set about naming this fledgling operation, Wilde Pigs. Wilde is a derivative of WILma, my mother and DEnzil, my father. I'm not exactly sure of what happened to the operation, but I do recall the letterheads quite clearly.

While brainstorming names, Wilde kept coming up over and over again. I did want to have Lynda involved more in my business with the interiors as well as a stand alone interior designer for my customers.

I thought about it a bit more and realised almost serendipitously that NOReen, her mother, and THOmas, her father, make up the word North. And that's how Wilde North came to be. But it's not just old wine in a new bottle. We now offer Design help and Interior Decorating services.

Hop on over to www.wildenorth.com to learn more about our processes and see the gallery of work I've done over the last few years. Let me know what you think. I value your feedback.

Dhiraj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...