Saturday, December 29, 2007

Downtown Toronto!!!

We spent all day downtown thanks to Avi and Eva who thoughtfully gifted the girls tickets to the "High School Musical - Ice Tour". Drove to Yorkdale Mall, where we parked the car and took the Subway the rest of the way.

The show was really great and we were thoroughly entertained. After that we took the Subway to Eaton Centre where we marvelled at the Svarovski Tree and the decorations in "The Bay" windows.

All in, a very nice day and so many thanks to Eva and Avi for getting us out of Suburbia for the day.

We've decided to make Downtown a 'Once-a-month' family affair. There is truly so much to see and do!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are both sooo glad you all enjoyed the trek downtown. The subway ride is a treat in itself methinks. I'm so happy to hear that you guys took it all in! Sooo happy to hear that the "HSM - Ice Tour" was fun. Yorkdale Mall and even more so the Eaton Centre are really beautifully done this time of year. I was amazed at the Swarovski Tree myself. But for me, the Bay's windows took the cake for me. This year was the first time I had seen them and was truely amazed at how awesome they are. I'm soo happy you guys all enjoyed it!

    Downtown a 'Once-a-month' family affair. There is truly so much to see and do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...